Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011 The Reveal

Well , I never thought the day would come. We showed up at Blair's to await Denise who was on her way back from College Park with one of my little helpers.
Becca was stuck stalling Mom until I could assemble the folks who helped make all this happen , at the shop.
I quick impromptu visit to Grandma's and a little belly ace helped stretch the time it took to get home. It gave us enough time to dust the car one more time.




Dani did a great job getting it ready.


Hard to believe we actually surprised her.

It is hard to sum up all the Thanks that are due but...
Jeff Boswell...Thanks for a great Primer shoot and teaching me how to get these kinds of results
Leo and Brian...Thanks for a great place to work on the car and preform the nastiest part of the job in a great environment and carting the car back and forth to Plaza Ford.
Jeremy...Thanks for the GREAT paint selection and the prep help.
Jeff, John, Larry and Tom Walls (Plaza Ford) ...For a great paint job.
Dani and Becca for running blocker for me when Mom wanted to know where I was all the time.
Eddy for the engine work
Ramsey Muffler for the exhaust system
Most of all - Lisa and Mark Blair ( Blair's Auto Care ) I can not even start to put my hands around all the time you invested and the resources that you spent to make this happen. It was your idea to do it ( so it is all your fault!)...I would have never tried this without you and I could not have finished it either. You are great friends. A bit crazy...but great

It is done. Happy Birthday Dee.